English Language Arts/Business/Computers & College Career Awareness/Computer Science
- KMS employs individuals holding an LEA-Specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsement.
- Types of Educator Licenses:
- Professional: Standard professional license issued to educators that have completed a Utah education program, traditional or alternative, or transferred an educator license from another state or country and met Utah’s licensure requirements. Valid for 5 years, renewable.
- Associate: Temporary license issued to an individual earning their professional educator license through a Utah university-based or alternate education preparation program as defined in Utah Administrative Rule R277-301. Valid for 3 years.
- LEA-Specific: Temporary license approved by the governing board of a Local Education Agency (LEA) under Utah Administrative Rule R277-301. Valid for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Kanab Middle School has 96% of educators who hold a Professional License and 4% who hold an LEA Specific License.
- Utah Educator Look-Up Tool https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
- Curriculum can be reviewed by going to Canvas (located under Resources/Link Tab) or contacting the building administrator for more assistance.